BridgePoint on Eclipse 4.5

Home Forums BridgePoint Development and Integrations BridgePoint on Eclipse 4.5

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keithbrown 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
October 26, 2015 at 6:29 pm #5414

keithbrown
Keymaster

We recently promoted code changes to github:xtuml/bridgepoint master branch for eclipse 4.5 support as well as replacing Luna with Mars.1 in github:xtuml/packaging.

These changes have been built and packaged by our build server into an official build that is now available for testing. Please consider this a alpha-level release candidate. It is available at https://xtuml.org/download in the Nightly Builds section.

I have smoke tested model browsing and model translation+compilation. Verifier is known not to work at this time.

This build includes eclipse 4.5 (mars.1), Papyrus-RT 0.7, JRE 8, CDT 8, ANTLR 2.7.6, and the latest BridgePoint 5.1.x development branch.

BridgePoint developers must switch to this build for any new development branches based on master going forward.

October 26, 2015 at 6:36 pm #5415

cort
Keymaster

I have downloaded and am editing some models (for a paper I am writing). It is running and looks/feels good so far.

November 11, 2015 at 9:49 pm #5448

keithbrown
Keymaster

A new nightly build has been posted on the Download page here on xtuml.org. This new version includes a working Verifier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.