Consistent meta-model and schema

Home Forums BridgePoint Development and Integrations Consistent meta-model and schema

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
February 3, 2016 at 3:05 pm #5555

Martin
Participant

I’m looking into the meta-model included in the 5.2 version and comparing the model with the schema in 5.2 of the mc.c.source plugin. These does not seams to be consistent. I thought that the schema was generated based on the meta-model. Is it the intention that these shall differ?
I suppose that the pre_builder output is consistent with the meta-model?

February 3, 2016 at 6:36 pm #5556

keithbrown
Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Where exactly are you seeing a difference? Are you looking at the ooaofooa metamodel in the org.xtuml.bp.core source code on github or the metamodel project inside the BP welcome?

Regards,
Keith

February 4, 2016 at 7:11 am #5557

Martin
Participant

I’m looking at the meta-model inside the BP Welcome. I think it is mostly classes and associations removed during the specific packages cleanup that still are present in the schema file.

February 4, 2016 at 2:37 pm #5558

cort
Keymaster

Martin,
You will see them removed in an upcoming community release. You can find a much more recent version in my fork of the mc repository (branch 8019_progen3).
Even it still needs a bit more cleaned out.
Cort

February 4, 2016 at 3:53 pm #5559

Martin
Participant

Hi,

Thanks for information. I’m updating the meta-model copy in our model compiler to be aligned with the 5.2.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.