Reply To: Japanese characters is garbled on Windows.

homepage Forums BridgePoint Development and Integrations Japanese characters is garbled on Windows. Reply To: Japanese characters is garbled on Windows.

Shin Kuboaki
Participant

Ohta-san edited the source code of BridgePoint and built it to solve this issue, but it seems that the following error has occurred.

Hi, I’m trying to build BridgePoint.
I tried Debian 11.3, Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS, and Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS, but a build error happened at org.xtuml.bp.als.
I also tried Ubuntu 20.04 environment in a Docker container and I confirmed that the same build error happens.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.8:run (generate-ant) on project org.xtuml.bp.als: An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while executing this line:
[ERROR] /root/git/bridgepoint/src/org.xtuml.bp.als/generate.xml:202: Warning: Could not find file /root/git/bridgepoint/src/org.xtuml.bp.als/gen/code_generation/ooaofooa.sql to copy.
[ERROR] around Ant part …<ant antfile=”/root/git/bridgepoint/src/org.xtuml.bp.als/generate.xml” target=”nb_all”/>… @ 12:91 in /root/git/bridgepoint/src/org.xtuml.bp.als/target/antrun/build-main.xml

I share my docker image as kaemade/bp-build-ubuntu:1.0.0 .
Please try to solve the error by running it.

$ sudo docker run –name test -it kaemade/bp-build-ubuntu:1.0.0
# ~/git/bridgepoint/utilities/build/build_and_test_bpsh

I also share my Dockerfile at https://github.com/kae-made/bridgepoint/blob/master/utilities/docker-for-build/Dockerfile
You can create Docker image by yourself.

$ sudo docker build -t bp-build-ubuntu -f Dockerfile .

If there are some mistakes in the build environment setup, please let me know.