BridgePoint on Eclipse 4.5

homepage Forums BridgePoint Development and Integrations BridgePoint on Eclipse 4.5

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    keithbrown
    Keymaster

We recently promoted code changes to github:xtuml/bridgepoint master branch for eclipse 4.5 support as well as replacing Luna with Mars.1 in github:xtuml/packaging.

These changes have been built and packaged by our build server into an official build that is now available for testing. Please consider this a alpha-level release candidate. It is available at https://xtuml.org/download in the Nightly Builds section.

I have smoke tested model browsing and model translation+compilation. Verifier is known not to work at this time.

This build includes eclipse 4.5 (mars.1), Papyrus-RT 0.7, JRE 8, CDT 8, ANTLR 2.7.6, and the latest BridgePoint 5.1.x development branch.

BridgePoint developers must switch to this build for any new development branches based on master going forward.

cort
    Keymaster

I have downloaded and am editing some models (for a paper I am writing). It is running and looks/feels good so far.

keithbrown
    Keymaster

A new nightly build has been posted on the Download page here on xtuml-org.hustlefish-sites.com. This new version includes a working Verifier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.