- August 31, 2016 at 6:17 pm #firstname.lastname@example.orgParticipant
Since BridgePoint now also has become a “Papyrus for xtUML” Eclipse Project:
…I am (again) interested in learning about the roadmap/planning for the migration of BP from SQL to EMF, and become a customized and UML2-profile-based SDL for xtUML, like “Papyrus for Real Time (Papyrus-RT)”, so that:
* Papyrus xtUML models can execute in an EMF/UML2-migrated BP Verifier?
* …xtUML models integrates with Papyrus models at modeling and model-transformation time?
* …perhaps using an XText-based variant of OAL for specifying the processing in the Papyrus model?
* …we can use the “EMF Compare” tool also for three-way merge of xtUML models?
* …and also integrate with other tools in the Eclipse UML2 ecosystem, like QVTo for M2M transformations?
* …and take advantage of the DSML customization and UML2 Marking Model capabilities now available in Papyus?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.