To participate please log in.
homepage › Forums › BridgePoint/xtUML Usage and Training › BridgePoint to xtUML Cheatsheet
This is something I always have to try to keep in my mind, ever since BridgePoint added Components for system-level modeling capability.
These terms are going to be laid out as BridgePoint on the left and xtUML on the right.
* Project – N/A
* Package – N/A
* Component Package (Outer) – Domain
* Nested Component – N/A (not allowed)
* Component Package (Inner) – Subsystem
* Port – N/A
* Interface – N/A
* Interface Signal – Bridge
* Interface Operation – Bridge (Synchronous Service)
* External Entity – External Entity (with caveats)
This one deserves a little explanation. The pre-system modeling BridgePoint only modeled one domain, so EEs were used to represent all other domains. With system modeling, the EE only represents a domain not visible in the system.
Web Design by HustleFish