- October 4, 2019 at 9:23 pm #6328mcattellMember
I’ve previously used Kennedy Carters iUML and I’ve been using xtUML for some time and I have to say xtUML it is a fantastic tool.
I’d like to be able to use the document generation for designs reviews, but it seems to lack some of the content from the design in the tool.
1. Missing the textual state transitions tables.
2. Missing the detail for enumerations & structured data types, i.e. doesn’t list each of the enumerations or member data items with the descriptions.
3. Operations don’t list parameters with their data types or return data types.
4. The diagrams in the document seem to lose a lot of quality, thin vertical & horizontal lines disappear.
Are there any documents describing how to edit the docgen files ?
Additionally would it be difficult to output the generated document in other formats, maybe .rtf files, so the document could be easily imported into Microsoft Word ?
MattOctober 5, 2019 at 1:57 pm #6329
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.