running custom translation rules?

homepage Forums BridgePoint Development and Integrations running custom translation rules?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sfinnie
    Participant

Just like buses, 2 posts in one day :).

I’m trying to run some custom archectypes over a model. xtumlmc_gen_erate is failing, I expect bwcause I don’t have the correct db structure. Steps as follows:

1. Export model from BP (right click project, select “Export…”, xtUML model), choose model, finish.
    2. Run the script below.

Result is lots of errors like:

foo.xtuml: 1577:  ERROR:  Object 'S_SYS_PROXY' Unknown.
    foo.xtuml: 1577:  ERROR:  Aborting commitment of ALL SQL statements.

Batch file used to run it as follows:

@echo off
    set PATH=%PATH%;C:\sf\bin\xtuml-full-4.2\eclipse_extensions\BridgePoint\eclipse\plugins\com.mentor.nucleus.bp.core.win32.x86_4.2.0\os\win32\x86\lib 
    set PATH=%PATH%;C:\sf\bin\xtuml-full-4.2\eclipse_extensions\BridgePoint\eclipse\plugins\com.mentor.nucleus.bp.core.win32.x86_4.2.0\bridgepoint\win32\client\bin
    REM set OOASCHEMA=C:\sf\bin\xtuml-full-4.2\eclipse_extensions\BridgePoint\eclipse\plugins\com.mentor.nucleus.bp.dap.pkg_4.2.0\bridgepoint\xtumlmc_schema.sql
    set OOASCHEMA=C:\sf\bin\xtuml-full-4.2\eclipse_extensions\BridgePoint\eclipse\plugins\com.mentor.nucleus.bp.mc.c.source_4.2.0\mc3020\schema\sql\xtumlmc_schema.sql
    REM set MGLS_LICENSE_FILE=%~d0\sf\bin\xtuml-full-4.2\license\license.dat
    set TDB=foo.tdb

call xtumlmc_gen_erate.cmd -arch ooa2rdb.rule -d 1 -import foo.xtuml -e foo -nopersist -v STMT

del %TDB%

Thanks for any suggestions.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Bob Mulvey.
    cort
    Keymaster

You can run your model compiler from within BridgePoint. Here is how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EonNPFltfAI

A short-cut of playing with model compilers is shown at about 10 minutes into this video. You can write RSL (archetype language) directly inside of a marking file to go really quick-and-easy.

Cort

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.